Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Sockaholic?

I am still working on socks. I finished the STR Fire on the Mountain Socks. I really really liked this yarn. It was very nice to work with.



STR - Fire on the Mountain - completed


I have one sock completed in the Wollmeise Suzanne Socks and have started on the second sock. Wollmeise is definately my favorite sock yarn.


Wollmeise Suzanne - Sock 1


I just had to start the Trekking XXL socks since everyone seems to like this sock yarn. I love how it is striping.


Trekking XXL Sock


As a diversion to socks, here is my stuffed mitten from the Kraemers class. It's not all that difficult to knit and I have the experience on double pointed needles from knitting socks. I am using Kraemer's Summit Hill yarn for these mittens.


Stuffed Mittens1


Still getting sock yarn in the mail. I got my order from Little Knits of Opal and Trekking XXL.


Little Knits - Trekking and Opal


And also an order from Simply Socks of Fleece Artist and Meilenweit:


Simply Sock Yarn


So, when will I stop buying yarn? Soon, I must stop soon.

1 comment:

THE KNITORIOUS MRS. B said...

Love that sock yarn!!!