Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Meet Patsy and Morris

I would like to introduce Patsy and Morris. Aren't they the most adorable toys? I got them from Little Cotton Rabbits . Julie does such a great job with these. The detail is amazing. I was so excited when I was able to get two of them.

Patsy and Morris
More sock yarn. Ravelry is just great and one of the great things about it is that if you find a yarn you like on the site, you can trade or buy it from someone. I saw the yarn on Lolly's blog. I loved the colorway and knew I had to have it. She calls them her Autumnal Equinox socks. I searched on Ravelry and found someone who had the yarn and asked where she bought it. She was willing to sell or trade, so I bought two skeins. How wonderful.
Jawoll - Ravelry
It looks like I may be able to attend Stitches in Baltimore this Saturday. I will take my camera and report back. Sock yarn is definately on my list of things to get. I am scoping out vendors that I want to make sure I visit. This will be my first Stitches event. I am so excited!

No comments: