Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sock Club yarns have arrived

It's fall and the yarn is falling into my mailbox. I joined the Yarn Pirate booty club and got my October yarn. It's called Killer Bees and it's a great color. I also got circular needles, a button and sticker. What a great treat!



October Yarn Pirate Booty Club


I also received my STR Yarn for October. It's from the Raven series and it's called Lenore. The pattern is from the Yarn Harlot. The color of the yarn is dark, but it is deep purple color. I just love it. Note the spiders - they came with the yarn.


Sock that Rock - Sock Club - Raven


I was also excited to receive my Morehouse Farms Verona Shawl kit. Can't wait to begin knitting this one. I got the color aster.


Moorehouse Merino - Verona Shawl


Wollmeise yarn also arrived this week. This is the order that came directly from Germany. I just love the colors and can't wait to order more. Maybe next time, I can get some from the Loopy Ewe.


Wollmeise Yarn from Germany


Looks like I have a lot of knitting to do.


No comments: