1. I finished the afghan I was knitting.
2. I finished the half-pi shawl and I'm now blocking it. Blocking is not as easy as I thought it would be.
3. I read a great book by Jeannette Walls called The Glass Castle. What a book! I highly recommend it. It's about a family that has dysfunctional parents. Actually, the parents are irresponsible and only think about themselves and not about their children. While this is a negative, there were many good things about the story that is a biography of Jeannette Wells and her upbringing. It just goes to prove that if you put your mind to something, you can succeed.
4. I am getting better at figuring out how to post things to this blog (i.e. the sidebar). I certainly need to read more about html, but I'm slowly getting it after making a few mistakes. The tricky part was trying to post tags on the sidebar. What an accomplishment to have figured it out. I feel as if I'm back to the old days when you had to put codes into a word processing program for line breaks, capital letters, and other punctuation.
5. And, last but not least, vacation is finished. That is a sad thing. I enjoyed this week and got to relax and do what I wanted to do (well, most of the time).
Now, I am working on a poncho and shrug. These are two more things that I started a long time ago and never finished. I am now down to 8 projects from 17. Not bad. After I complete these two, I will start something new.
Well, this week will be crazy after a week off. I will have alot of catching up to do.