Friday, August 31, 2012

More Yarn

This is just about it except for some yarn I have on order from Dancing Dog Dyeworks and my Cookiea sock club.  Then I really need to pick yarn from stash and stop buying.

I had to have another striping yarn from Lollipop Yarns.  It’s her Angry Birds color.  This is 75% superwash, 25% nylon.  This will look so cool knitted up in a sock.

Lollipop Yarns - Angry Birds

Then I was lucky to get another skein from Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs.  This is her Henbane Sock in the color Sailor Pluto.  It’s 100% superwash merino.  Another striping color.

Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs - Henbane - Sailor Pluto

I have been wanting some yarn from Twisted Fiber Art for awhile and was waiting for the right color in her Evolutions gradient to do a Citron shawl.  I finally got Tasty in the Circle color.  This will knit up really nice.

Twisted Fiber Art - Evolution - Tasty - Circle

And since I was ordering from her anyway, I decided to get another striping yarn in her Arial base.  The color is Lagoon (bottom).  She also sent a sample of the haunting color in her playful base (top).

Twisted Fiber Art - Sock

No comments: