Saturday, August 18, 2012

More Yarn

Yes, more yarn, but I’m excited about what I got.

From the Loopy Ewe, I got more Shalimar Breathless in the Stag and Scarab color way. I will probably be making another Color Affection Shawl with this yarn. I also got Madelinetosh sport in the Cove color way.  I love this color.

Loopy Ewe - August 2012

I thought I had missed the Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs (Goth Socks) update, but I was able to get some Strychnine yarn (80/20 fingering) in the Fire Bad and Tree Pretty color way.  This looked so like Halloween and fall.  It’s a self striping yarn.

Fire Bad Tree Pretty

More yarn is on it’s way and I should be getting it on Monday. Pictures and details will be posted next week.

I have been working on my Second Cherry Lane Sock and the Copykat shawl, plus I started another Color Affection Shawl.  I will post pictures of these next week.

It’s a busy week for me next week and I can’t believe that we are nearing the end of August.  Where did the Summer go, but I’m looking forward to Fall and cooler weather.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

more yarn?! beauties!