Friday, June 01, 2012

Rain, Rain Go Away

I wanted it to rain because it was so dry, but this is getting ridiculous.  The other day we had hail and now there is a tornado watch until 2 AM.  Will it ever end?  It started to rain hard again a few minutes ago.  Here we go again.

I did finish one of the Froot Loop socks.  The yarn is from Fibernymph dyeworks and I am using a size 1 needle.

Froot Loop Sock 1 Complete

I love the yarn.  It is her bounce base.

I did get more of it.  The colors are Good and Plenty and Snips and Snails.

Fibernymph Dye Works - April 12

The only other yarn I got was some Cotonade yarn.  The colors are Willow (529) and a Gold color (849).

Cotonade

I am still working on my Color Affection scarf.  I am on the third color.  I also started two new projects and will post pictures in the next post I write.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

31 rtstenuI LOVE the colors in the fruit loop socks! The stripes are so fun! And I am so OVER the tornado watches, too scary for me! Glad there's some sun out there today!