Saturday, June 02, 2012

Yea, no rain today

It was a beautiful cool day. Thought I better post some project pictures.

I finished the May Mid Month dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is Diamond Moss cloth by Janet Nogle.  I used a size 7 needle with Knitpicks Dishie in aster.  I liked the yarn and there is probably enough to do another dishcloth.

May 2012 Mid Month Dishcloth

I have been wanting to knit a monster, so I had a kit from Rebecca Danger that I bought quite awhile ago.  It is for Iris the Gourmet Monster.  I am using a size 4 needle with Lornas Laces Green Line DK yarn (now discontinued).  I am finished with the knitting and just have to sew the pieces together.  I will definitely knit another monster.  Her instructions are super.

Iris the Gourmet Monster - Pieces

I started a KAL with my local yarn shop (The Knitter’s Edge).  I am knitting the Colonade shawl by Stephen West.  I am using a size 10 needle with Madelinetosh Vintage in cove and thyme.  I really love the yarn and the cove color.  I am almost finished with this project.

Colonade Shawl

I have finally started using the third color on the Color Affection scarf.  I am really enjoying this knit and it is easy since it’s all garter stitch.  I am using size 6 needles with Plucky Knitter’s Primo yarn in Elmer T,  Miniature Lilacs, and Jazz Age.

Color Affection Shawl - Three Colors

Color Affection Shawl - 3

I may just do another of these shawls.

No comments: