Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not Much Knitting Going On

I haven’t been knitting much at home.  We are had our bedroom repainted so stuff is all over the place.  Next we are having new hardwood flooring put in and then new furniture delivered.  So hopefully everything will be back to normal soon.

I did get two things completed.  I finished Iris the Gourmet Monster.  The pattern is from Rebecca Danger and I used one of her kits.  The yarn is Lornas Laces Green Line Dk in the color envy with a size 4 needle.  I had to get help from a good knitting friend to sew the legs on and the bottom of Iris.  She got really cute!

Iris the Gourmet Monster

I also finished the June Mid Month dishcloth KAL.  I used Peaches and Crème in red and white with a size 7 needle.  I liked this cloth, but I do not have a name yet or who designed it.

June 2012 Mid Month KAL

I am close to finishing the Color Affection Shawl.  I am knitting the border.

I did get the June shipment of yarn from the Cookie A sock club.  It’s Plucky Knitter’s primo in the color Vintage Ice Box.  I love it!

Plucky Knitter - Primo - Vintage Ice Box

I will post pictures of what I am working on in the next blog post.

No comments: