Saturday, June 23, 2012

I’m ahead of my Reading Goal

Finally! I was way behind, but I got caught up in May and now I am ahead of my goal for the year.  Here is what I have read since the last time I reported:

 

Summer Island – Kristin Hannah (any book by her is great)

Gossip Girl – Cecily Von Ziegesar

Once in Every Life – Kristin Hannah

Miss Julia Renews her Vows – Ann B. Ross

Rapture in Death – J.D. Robb

A Wondering Heart – Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

Wishes & Stitches – Rachael Herron

Most Talkative – Andy Cohen

Dead Reckoning – Charlaine Harris

The Last Boyfriend – Nora Roberts

Through a Dogs Eyes – Jennifer Arnold – wonderful incite into a what a dog can do.

Fifty Shades Freed – E.L. James

The Knitting Circle – Ann Hodd – Great book!

Dog On It – Spencer Quinn

Lakeside  Cottage – Susan Wiggs

Stories I only Tell My Friends – Rob Lowe

Moon Spinners – Sally Goldenbaum

Ceremony in Death – J. D. Robb

A Holiday Yarn – Sally Golenbaum

Thereby Hangs a Tail – Spencer Quinn

Body of Lies – Iris Johanson

Cast On Kill Off – Maggie Sefton

No comments: