Well, it’s time to look back at my goals from 2011 and what goals I want to accomplish in 2012.
GOALS for 2011
1. Finish organizing closets and cabinets and purge items – I accomplished this goal. I donated quite a few things and had a yard sale. I am pretty cleaned out, but could go back through the house again to get rid some more things.
2. Update blog at least once a week – Accomplished, I had 59 blog posts. I didn’t always blog once a week but made up for it in other weeks when I did more than one blog.
3. Knit 12 pairs of socks – Accomplished, I knit 14 pairs of socks.
4. Finish some UFO’s – Accomplished. At the beginning of 2011, I had 24 UFO’s. I frogged 8 projects and finished everything else, except 3 projects. At the beginning of 2012, I have 8 UFO’s (including the 3 left over from 2011).
5. Join Weight Watchers – Well, I did kind of accomplish this goal. I did join WW, lost some weight, and then quit and gained it back.
6. Read 65 books – Accomplished, I read 72 books.
7. Stash bust – I did some stash busting, but probably brought in more yarn than I used from my stash.
8. Recycle old electronics – Accomplished, I got rid of all old electronics when they had a recycling event in my county.
GOALS for 2012
1. Read 65 books
2. Definitely Stash Bust
3. Knit 12 pairs of socks
4. Lose Weight
5. Knit at least one toy
6. Finish knitting a two color project (this is already on the needles and I want to finish it)
7. Finish my Central Park Hoodie
That is all the goals I am going to set for 2012.
WHAT I KNIT IN 2011
I completed 71 projects in 2011, which was great. I only finished 47 projects in 2010.
1 Toddler Sweater
14 Pairs of socks
1 Pair of Mittens
1 Baby Blanket
1 Kitchen Towel
Min Ulla Scarf
Cat Bordhi Sock
Central Park Hoodie
Soft Waves Afghan
So, let’s see what 2012 brings. Hopefully, I will do as well in 2012.
Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!