Saturday, October 29, 2011

We have snow…a Northeaster in October?

Yes, it did snow today.  Don’t know how much we got so far, but it didn’t accumulate much on the roads yet.  I don’t know what will happen over night.  We might have freezing that could make the roads really bad.  But I don’t have to go anywhere, so it’s okay.

I have been buying yarn for projects that I want to make:

Fantasy Naturale in color 2674 (blue).  I used this to make a bib and I want to make a washcloth too.

Fantasy Naturale - Color 2674

I also got it in color 8414 (grey) to make the washcloth called the Nineteen Hundred House.

Fantasy Naturale - Color 8414

I got my shipment of Hazelknits Artisan sock yarn.  I love this yarn and I do want to get more colors.  From top to bottom, Shady Verdant, Violeta, and Blueberry.

Hazelknits - Artisan Sock

I bought Plymouth yarn’s Dreambaby in the color 0310.  It’s a Green Tweedish yarn that I want to use to make a sweater for my Great Nephew for Christmas.

Plymouth Dreambaby - 0310

I also got a skein of the Sanguine Gryphon’s Bugga in Pink Katydid.  I had this color from their Valentine kit and made a sock out of it.  I really loved it and one of my knitting friends had an extra skein that I bought from her. 

SG - Bugga - Pink Katydid

Sanguine Gryphon is disbanding and forming two new companies.  I have mixed feelings about this and will be interested in how this plays out.  So sad.  But, I have more than enough of their yarn.

No comments: