Friday, October 07, 2011

It’s October?

Where does the time go?  Before you know it, we will be getting ready for Christmas.  I can’t believe it!

I haven’t been knitting much in the last two weeks, but I have made some progress on projects.  I did complete the October KAL for my Monthly Dishcloth group.  The pattern is Skies of New York by Janet Nogle.  I used a size 6 needle with Peaches and Crème in light blue.  This is a nice pattern.

October 2011 Dishcloth KAL

I finished one sock (except for the afterthought heel) of my Halloween socks that I am calling Witch’s socks.  The yarn is String Theory Continuum in the electron colorway with a size 1 needle.  I love this yarn.

Witches sock 1 complete

I finally got the sleeves finished for my Central Park Hoodie.  All pieces are now knitted.

CPH - Sleeves complete

I do have to knit the hood, which I am working on now and then it’s the bands and putting the sweater together.  This will be my first sweater that is completed.  I will be so happy when it’s finished.  I am using size 8 needles with Tatamy Tweed worsted yarn in purple.  I like the yarn, but it is a little splitty.

CPH - Start of Hood

I seem to working on these two projects the most when I am knitting.  I hope to have both completed by the end of October.

No comments: