Friday, October 14, 2011

Slow knitting week

Not much knitting going on here this week.  I’m still working on the second witch’s sock.  I am at the foot of the second sock.  I hope to finish it next week.  I am close to finishing the hood on my central park hoodie.  Next will be the band on the sweater.  I will be happy when this is complete.

I did get some yarn this week.  I got Madelinetosh Pashmina in Antique Lace and Moorland to make the Min Ulla scarf.  This will be a challenge as this will be the first time I will be using two different colors of yarn to make a pattern.  Wish me luck!

Madelinetosh - Pashmina - Happy Knits

The Loopy Ewe had a Wollmeise update and I was lucky to get three skeins.  I got the following colors from top to bottom: Im dunklen Wald, Chim chim chimney, and Lila Ludmilla.  This is the 100% merino, which I like the best.

Wollmeise - 100 Superwash

Well, off to knit a few rows on my sweater.  I want to finish the hood before tomorrow, so I can get help with the next phase at my knitting group.

No comments: