Friday, November 11, 2011

Yarn, Yarn and More Yarn

I have been poking around Ravelry.  While I love Ravelry  but, poking around Ravelry isn’t a good thing because I have been finding more and more projects to knit and more yarn to buy for these projects.

I wanted to get a couple of more skeins of Hazel Knits Artisan Sock yarn, so I broke down and purchased 3 more skeins in the colors: Beachglass, Bronzeage, and Loosey Juicy. I will use these for socks or shawls.

Hazel Knits - Artisan Sock

Then I purchased some yarn from the Loopy Ewe.

Loopy Ewe - November 2011

From top to bottom, I got Alisha Goes Around Tracks of Bison in wine and Panoply of Peacocks in Estuary.  Then I got two skeins of Madelinetosh Pashmina in Grasshopper (the color did not photograph well, it’s more green than yellow).  I plan on using  the Pashmina for the Shaelyn shawl. On the sides, you will see Spud and Chole in gray and white to make some animals designed by Susan B. Anderson.  I signed up for the Wee One’s online class on the Craftsy web site.

Today, when I went to knitting at the Knitter’s Edge, I picked up more yarn.  I got Fantasy Naturale in Color 2550 (marine blue) and 5228 (green) to make some bibs by Laura Treadway.

Fantasy Naturale - yarn for bibs

And, I bought some DK weight baby yarn in Plymouth Dreambaby (color 0125 –green) and Sirdar Crofters (color 0152 – blue) to make a couple of the Doodie hats by Woolly Wormhead.

Yarn for Hats - Carter

Now, I just have to get moving and start to knit.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

Wow! Lots of new yarn. I love Hazel Knits and quite a few skeins!