Saturday, August 07, 2010

Finishing Projects feels good

I finished knitting the Angee sock by Cookie A.  I really enjoyed this pattern.  I used Numma Numma in grape jam with a size 1 1/2 needle.  Love the color and love the yarn.

Angee - Finished

I also completed the August KAL for my Monthly Dishcloth group.  The pattern is Baby Starfish Dishcloth by Elaine Fitzpatrick.  I used Peaches and Creme yarn in the color sunburst with size 6 needles.  This was a really cute pattern.

August 2010 KAL

I was able to get the Loopy Ewe 4th Anniversary Kit.  We got Dream in Color Smooshy with cashmere yarn in the color Joy in the Morning.  It’s a beautiful color – Like a Robin’s Egg blue.  Also a sock pattern called Argonauta by Debbie O’Neill and a Loopy Ewe tumbler by Hadley Pottery.   Love it!

Loopy Ewe 2010 Anniversary Kit

No comments: