Saturday, August 14, 2010

I love Skinny Bugga

I am in love with Skinny Bugga yarn by Sanguine Gryphon.  I am knitting Cookie A’s Malestrom pattern with Skinny Bugga in the color Blue Lobster.  This yarn has some cashmere in it and it is so nice to work with.  I love this pattern too.  I am using size 1.5 needles.

Malestrom Sock - Blue Lobster

Still knitting on my calendar scarf.  This project should be finished in about 3 weeks.  I am loving this.

Calendar Scarf - Day 15

I bought some Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino to make some baby hats for my niece who is pregnant and due in November.  She is going to have a boy.  I got the color 34003 (lt green) and 340027 (a denim like blue).

Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino

I went to Musicfest in Bethlehem, PA last night.  Thanks to the generosity of a fellow knitter, I got to see Allison Iriheta and Adam Lambert.  We had front row seats and got an excellent view of the stage.  It was a great experience!  Adam is a wonderful entertainer.

Allison

 

Adam

No comments: