Sunday, August 15, 2010

Reading is Fun

Well, it’s about time that I catch up with what I have been reading.  Surprisingly, I have been reading quite a lot.

A Reliable Wife – by Robert Goolrick – a very good book

U is for Undertow by Sue Grafton – I love these alphabet books

9th Judgement by James Patterson

A Christmas Visitor by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

Brava Valentine by Adriana Tirgiani

A Christmas Star by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

Falling for Him by Debbie Macomber

Ending in Marriage by Debbie Macomber

Midnight Sons & Daughters by Debbie Macomber

True Colors by Kristin Hannah – another wonderful book by this author.

Hannah’s List by Debbie Macomber

Miss Julia Stands Her Ground by Ann B. Ross

Home is Where the Wine is by Laurie Perry

Naked in Death by J.D. Robb – excellent!

All Together Dead by Charlaine Harris

Glory in Death by J.D. Robb

Troublemaker by Janet Evanovich and Alex Evanovitch

Miss Julia Strikes Back by Ann B. Ross

Immortal in Death by J.D. Robb

Orchard Valley Grooms by Debbie Macomber

I’m still on target towards my goal of reading 65 books this year.  I hope I can keep it up.

No comments: