Sunday, January 04, 2015

Reading makes the world grow

Well, 2014 is over and I did not make my goal of 100 books.  I did read 91 books.  This is what I have read since I last reported.

Matters of the Heart by Danielle Steel

Concealed in Death – J D Robb

Gods in Alabama – Joshilyn Jackson

Key Lime Pie Murder – Joanne Fluke

Stealing Home – Sherryl Woods

Waiting for the Moon – Kristin Hannah

The Light Between Oceans – M.L. Stedman

Top Secret Twenty – One – Janet Evanovich

Love Letters – Debbie Macomber

Pretty Woman – Fern Michaels

A Slice of Heaven – Sherryl Woods

The Fixer Upper – Mary Kay Andrews

Feels Like Family – Sherryl Woods

Guidebook to Murder – Lynn Cahoon

Mission to Murder – Lynn Cahoon

Language of Flowers – Vanessa Diffenbaugh

A Seaside Christmas – Sherryl Woods

Santa Baby – Sherryl Woods

The Christmas Bouquet – Sherryl Woods

All is Bright – Katherine Spencer

Can This be Christmas – Debbie Macomber

Shirley, Goodness, and Mercy – Debbie Macomber

All Fall Down – Jennifer Weiner

The Island – Elin Hilderbrand

Savannah Blues – Mary Kay Andrews

Mr. Miracle – Debbie Macomber

Guess, I better start reading.  Maybe I will be able to read 100 books in 2015?

No comments: