Tuesday, January 06, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

Goals for 2014

1. Read 65 Books – I think that is a good number and don’t want to set a goal too large. – I redid my goal to 100, but only ready 91 books

2. Knit 12 pairs of socks – didn’t make this goal either.  I knit 9 pairs of socks, but have knit over 100 pairs of socks

3. Finish the Central Park Hoodie – One of these years I will do this. – didn’t make this goal either.  I didn’t even touch this knit.

4. Stash Bust – Get rid of at least one storage tote of yarn either by using it or passing yarn along or selling it. – I did stash bust.  It probably amounted to one tote of yarn, but probably filled it with new yarn

5. Clean house – it’s time to go through the house again and reorganize and get rid of stuff I don’t need. – I did a good job of this.  I went through 3 floors and got rid of a lot of stuff.  Only have to clean out the attic.

Goals for 2015

1. Read at least 90 books

2. Knit 12 pairs of socks

3. Finish a sweater.  I have the Central Park Hoodie, the Olivia sweater, and the Gale sweater.  So, hopefully I will finish one of them because I would like to knit Lori Versaci’s Pour Moi cardigan.

4. Stash Bust

5. Clean out the attic and books

6. Finish some UFO’s

7. Finish more knitted projects

8. Counted Cross Stitch

 

FINISHED PROJECTS FOR 2014

I finished 16 projects this year.  In 2013, I finished 29 projects.  It keeps getting less and less.  What’s with that?

1. 9 Pairs of socks

2. 2 shawls

3. 1 Baby Blanket

4. 1 Cowl

5. 1 hat

6. 1 prayer cloth

7. One washcloth

UFO’s

10 UFO’s in 2014.  Last year I had 8.  The list keeps growing

2 Pairs of socks

Strandwanderer

Advent Calendar Scarf

3 Sweaters

1 Afghan

2 shawl’s

That is 10 too many, especially when there are other projects that I want to cast on the needles.

No comments: