Sunday, January 26, 2014

I saw the sun today

It was out for a brief period of time, but at least it was out.  Now it is cloudy and cold.  I really need to get my car washed, but I guess that will have to wait until it warms up.

I did get some new yarn recently.  I had preordered a nyan cat set from Fibernymph Dyeworks.  I probably had to wait a year and a half to get it because she took so many preorders, but it was a surprise to finally be able to get it.  It’s in her bedazzled base.  It came with a navy skein of yarn for heels and toes.

Fibernymph Dye Works - Nyan Cat

I also ordered some yarn from Webs.  I love the Flutterby yarn that I am using to make a baby blanket.  Webs had it in a pink color that I just love, so I ordered 4 skeins.

Flutterby - Pink print

I also ordered Malabrigo Rasta yarn in the color porriniho  It is a chunky weight.  I want to make a pair of mittens out of it.  I also ordered a purple color, but it is on backorder.

Malabrigo Rasta - Porriniho

That is all for now.  I am really trying to knit from stash and so far I am doing okay except for the above purchases.  But, I am allowed to indulge myself every once and awhile, aren’t I?

No comments: