I am so glad for it to be 2014. 2013 ended on a real bad note, so I hope 2014 will be better.
It’s time to look back at my goals for 2013 and see what I accomplished.
GOALS FOR 2013
1. Read 65 Books – I read 76 books
2. Knit 12 pairs of socks – I knit 15 pair
3. Finish the Central Park Hoodie and knit another sweater – didn’t happen
4. Stash bust – at least get rid of one storage tote of yarn either by using it or passing yarn along or selling it. – I got rid of 3 totes
5. Finish the min ulla scarf (two color project) – Frogged this one.
6. Look into weaving (a way of stash busting?) – I still struggle with this. I feel if I buy a loom, it will just sit there.
Goals for 2014
1. Read 65 Books – I think that is a good number and don’t want to set a goal too large.
2. Knit 12 pairs of socks
3. Finish the Central Park Hoodie – One of these years I will do this.
4. Stash Bust – Get rid of at least one storage tote of yarn either by using it or passing yarn along or selling it.
5. Clean house – it’s time to go through the house again and reorganize and get rid of stuff I don’t need.
FINISHED PROJECTS FOR 2013
I Finished 29 projects this year. In 2012, I finished 55 projects and in 2011, I finished 71. So I definitely did less this year.
15 pair of socks
1 baby blanket
1 Zombie doll
8 UFO’s in 2013. Last year I had 4.
2 Pair of socks
Advent Calendar Scarf
That is 8 too many