Thursday, January 02, 2014

Happy New Year

I am so glad for it to be 2014.  2013 ended on a real bad note, so I hope 2014 will be better.

It’s time to look back at my goals for 2013 and see what I accomplished.

GOALS FOR 2013

1. Read 65 Books – I read 76 books

2. Knit 12 pairs of socks – I knit 15 pair

3. Finish the Central Park Hoodie and knit another sweater – didn’t happen

4. Stash bust – at least get rid of one storage tote of yarn either by using it or passing yarn along or selling it. – I got rid of 3 totes

5. Finish the min ulla scarf (two color project) – Frogged this one.

6. Look into weaving (a way of stash busting?) – I still struggle with this.  I feel if I buy a loom, it will just sit there.

Goals for 2014

1. Read 65 Books – I think that is a good number and don’t want to set a goal too large.

2. Knit 12 pairs of socks

3. Finish the Central Park Hoodie – One of these years I will do this.

4. Stash Bust – Get rid of at least one storage tote of yarn either by using it or passing yarn along or selling it.

5. Clean house – it’s time to go through the house again and reorganize and get rid of stuff I don’t need.

FINISHED PROJECTS FOR 2013

I Finished 29 projects this year.  In 2012, I finished 55 projects and in 2011, I finished 71.  So I definitely did less this year.

3 Dishcloths

3 Scarves

15 pair of socks

1 baby blanket

4 shawls

1 Zombie doll

2 Cowls

UFO’s

8 UFO’s in 2013.  Last year I had 4.

2 Pair of socks

Hitchhiker

Strandwanderer

Advent Calendar Scarf

2 Sweaters

1 Afghan

That is 8 too many

No comments: