Saturday, December 08, 2012

December is going too fast

I’m working a lot this month and that doesn’t help.  Fortunately, I am almost finished with my Christmas Shopping.  I have a few more gifts to get.  Thank Goodness for online shopping.  I still need to do some decorating and get my Christmas Cards out.

I have been knitting as much as I can.  I did finish the November 2012 Mid Month Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is Turkey Thanks by Alli Barrett.  I used a size 6 needle with Peaches and Crème yarn in army tan.

November 2012 Mid Month Dishcloth KAL

I am almost finished with my Christmas 2012 sock using Lollipop Yarns  in Wee Elves with a size 1 needle.

Christmas 2012 Sock 2

I started another sock for a Christmas present.  I need to move on this one as I need to give it to the recipient prior to Christmas.  The pattern is Katniss Sock by Rose Hiver.  I am using a size 1 needle with Stricken Smitten Sinful Sock yarn in the color Plink.

Katniss Sock 1

Ironically, I got my last shipment for the CookieA sock club and the yarn is Stricken Smitten in Sinful Sock yarn in the color  Scheherazade’s Sky.  The picture color is lighter than it really is.  It almost looks Navy.  The yarn is nice. 

Stricken Smitten - Sinful Sock - Scheherazade's Sky - Cookie A

I decided that I wasn’t going to join the club for 2013.  I need to stop buying yarn and start using up my stash.  I enjoyed the club more in the first year than I did this year.

Last project on the needles is the Manly Man scarf using Taria Tweed in color 5302 (grey). I am using a size 10 needle.  This is suppose to be a Christmas present too.  I’m not sure that I can get this finished.

Taria Tweed Broken Rib Scarf

Better get knitting!

No comments: