Thursday, December 27, 2012

Finishing

Whew!  I finished the scarf (Manly Man Scarf) that I was knitting for my husband for Christmas on Christmas Eve.  So, I made it.  I used Plymouth Yarns Taria Tweed in color 5302 (grey) with a size 10 needle.  I have this yarn in a green color and may just knit a scarf for me.

Manly Man Scarf complete

I also completed the Faux Fair Isle hat I started back in June.  I used a size 7 and 8 needle with Madelinetosh Vintage in scarlet and tern. 

Faux Fair Isle Hat - Complete

Now that I finished this stranded knitted project, I need to get restarted on the Min ulla scarf.

I did get some yarn this week.  From Lollipop Yarns (I can’t resist), I got her sock yarn in the color Downton Abbey.  This is going to be my next sock.

Lollilpop Yarns - Downton Abbey

I also got my preorder of Squeal Like a Pig from Dancing Dog Dyeworks.  It is in her Waltz Worsted base.  The colors area Raspberry Fields and the solid color is Raspberry.

DDD Waltz Worsted - Squeal Like A Pig

So, now that I finished the projects I wanted to get completed before the end of the year I need to figure out what to knit next.  Definitely a sock and I think I will knit some fingerless mitts and a cowl for me.

No comments: