Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15th–Yikes!

I can’t believe we are 10 days away from Christmas.  December has gone so fast.  It didn’t help that I have been working quite a bit.  It’s part time, but I still have put in over  30 hours per week the last couple of weeks.  At least I only have one more week of this.  Between shopping, appointments and working, I have to keep my head straight where I’m suppose to be.

The good news is that I only need about 2 more Christmas gifts to get.  I know what I want.  I just have to buy them.  And, I finished the sock I was knitting as a Christmas gift.  I used the Katniss sock pattern with Stricken Smitten yarn in Plink with a size 1 needle.  Glad these are finished.

Katniss Sock

I also completed my Christmas sock for 2012.  The yarn is Lollipop yarn in the Wee Elves color.  I used a size 1 needle.  This pair was fun to knit.  This makes 15 pairs of socks for 2012.

Christmas Sock 2012

Since I enjoyed knitting this so much, I had to buy another Christmas yarn from Lollipop Yarns.  The color is Fa La La La La.

Lollipop Yarn - Fa La La

I also got my November shipment from the Dancing Dog Dyeworks Monster Mania club.  This is the Waltz Worsted base and the color is HRH Henry.  It’s a pretty purple yarn.

DDD - Waltz Worsted - November 12 Club

I still need to block my color affection shawl.  Maybe I will get to it this week and I need to complete the Taria Tweed scarf I am knitting for my husband for Christmas.  Since this is the only project I am working on, I should get it finished for Christmas.  I hope.  Off to knit on the scarf.

No comments: