Friday, October 05, 2012

I need to get back to reading

I have been reading, but not as much as I was before.  If I plan to meet my reading goals for this year, I need to get back to the books.  I have 13 more books to read to have read the same number of books as last year.  I think I can manage to do that.

Since my last update, I have read the following books:

Chromosome 6 – Robin Cook (I love his books)

11th Hour – Robert Patterson

Home Front – Kristen Hannah – she never disappoints me

Hunger Games – Suzanne Collins – great book

The Wedding Shawl – Sally Goldenbaum

A Fatal Fleece – Sally Goldenbaum

The Senator’s Wife – Sue Miller – Interesting book

Vengeance in Death – J.D. Robb

Night Road – Kristen Hannah

Holiday in Death – J.D. Robb

Catching fire – Suzanne Collins

Midnight in Death – J.D. Robb

Miss Julia Rocks the Cradle – Ann B. Ross

Conspiracy in Death – J.D. Robb

Tom Cruise – Andrew Morton – interesting, especially since Katie left him.

When First They Met – Debbie Macomber

The Inn at Rose Harbour – Debbie Macomber

The Amateur – Edward Klein

To Fetch a Thief – Spencer Quinn

Mockingjay – Suzanne Collins – Loved this trilogy!

No comments: