Saturday, July 28, 2012

Trying to finish up projects

I finally blocked the color affection shawl that I finished.  I think it came out really great.  I got most of the puckering out on the one edge.

Color Affection

Color Affection - Corner

As you can see that there is some puckering, but it’s not near as much as preblocking.  I used my Inspinknity Blocking wires for the first time and I loved them.  They were worth getting.  Now I have to start on another Color Affection shawl.

I finished knitting the July 2012 midmonth dishcloth.  It was a dress dishcloth that you can put on your dish liquid soap.  The designer was Debbie Trainor of the Knit and Sew studio.  The pattern is called Let’s Go to London.  I used Peaches and Crème in red with a size 7 needle.  It’s cute.

July 2012 Mid Month KAL

I am getting close to finishing my USA sock.  I finished the first sock and have turned the heel on the second sock.  I hope to finish it off by Monday.  Let’s see if I make it.  I am using a size 1 needle with Lollipop self striping yarn in the USA color.

USA Sock 2

I had to buy two skeins of Sweet Georgia Tough Love sock yarn.  The top color is English Ivy to make the Park City Socks and the second is cherry to make the Cherry Lane Socks.   So, I need to finish up my USA socks so I can start one one of these patterns.

 Sweet Georgia - Tough Love Sock - July 2012

Off to knit!

No comments: