Saturday, July 07, 2012

I have been knitting

Even though it’s been really hot this week, I have been knitting and I’ve gotten quite a bit accomplished.  I need to knit because I have other projects itching to get started.

I finished the July Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is really cute.  It’s called Knitted Mini Wash mitts by Deanna Caswell and Daisy Siskins (from Little House in the Suburbs).  I used a size 6 needle with Peaches in Crème in red and Sugar and Cream in white.

July 2012 Dishcloth KAL

I did get the body finished of the Ruby the Huggable Monster.  Still have to do arms and legs.  I am using a size 5 needle with Lornas Laces Worsted Yarn in the color Zombie Barbeque.

Rudy Monster

I got a lot further with the Karen’s sock by Monica Jines.  I am working on the foot and hope to complete one sock by the end of next week if not sooner.  I am using a size 1 needle with Socktopus Soccusu yarn in lime and basil.  I really am enjoying the pattern in this sock.  I love Monica Jines’s patterns.

Karen's Sock

I haven’t been knitting much on my fair isle hat.  I did get a little further.  My goal is to work on it more this coming week.  I am using a size 7 and 8 needle with Madelinetosh Vintage yarn in scarlet and tern.

Faux Fair Isle Hat

I was going to start on another Color Affection shawl (still have to block the last one), but I think I will pick up a work in progress called the Copycat shawl. Once I get further along with this shawl, I will start a color affection shawl in Shalimar Breathless.

No comments: