Friday, July 06, 2012

I’ve Got Yarn

Boy, do I ever have yarn!

The Loopy Ewe got in a shipment of Madelinetosh Pashmina.  I have wanted some to knit another Color Affection Shawl.  So I bought 3 skeins (2 will be for the color affection – the third is just to have because I love the color)

Madelinetosh Pashmina - July 2012

From top to bottom, the colors are grove, dahlia, and cove.  I will use the top two for the shawl and add tern which is in my stash.

From my local yarn shop, I bought Shalimar Breathless.  I was so excited that they got this yarn in.

Shalimar Breathless

From top to bottom, colors are limerick (very light green), loden, and byzantine.  To the left side is tequila sunrise.

I also got some more Dancing Dog Dyeworks in Waltz Worsted. 

Dancing Dog Dyeworks - July 2012

I got a half skein of tangy orange, and mazie and bella in the varigated color.

Now, I have to get to knitting!

No comments: