Saturday, April 07, 2012

Happy Easter

 

Rabbits

Aren’t these rabbits cute?  I made them from the pattern called Huggie Bunnies.  They were a very quick knit.  I used a size 8 needle and used Plymouth Jeanne Worsted yarn in color 0055 (green), 0053 (orange), 0052 (blue), 0056 (yellow) and I also used Knitpicks Dishie in the aster color.  I liked the Jeanne worsted best for this pattern.  I plan on giving them to my great nephew Carter tomorrow for Easter, but I’m keeping the Purple (aster) for myself.

This week went fast and I hope that next week does as well.  It is my last week of work and then I’m free!  I did get to complete the April Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is called Ramon Noodle Dishcloth.  I used a size 7 needle with Peaches and Crème in the camel color.

April 2012 KAL

As far as yarn purchases, I didn’t buy much.  I got another skein of the Jeanne worsted but in the blue color (0052) for the rabbits.

Jeanne - Blue

I also bought a kit from the Plucky Knitter for the Sonoran cowl.  I got the pattern plus two skeins of Plucky rustic in the bombshell and oatmeal color.

Plucky Rustic

I’ve been catching up on podcasts this week.  I’m really enjoying the videocasts, but still like the audiocasts.

No comments: