Saturday, April 28, 2012

Great Knitting Week

I has been a great knitting week.  I started two more projects and finished two projects.

I completed the April Mid Month Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is Waves of Lace.  I used a size 6 needle with Peaches and Crème in delft blue.

April 2012 Mid Month KAL

I also finished the Hayrick Sock by Anne Hanson using Lorna’s Laces Solemate in pine with a size 1 needle.  I really liked this pattern.

Hayrick Sock - Complete

I finished the main part of the Sheldon blanket, but still need to pick up the side stitches and knit the pocket.  I am using size 7 needles with Knitpicks shine in cream, pea pod, and french blue.

Sheldon Blanket - Main

I started the Color Affection Shawl.  I am using size 6 needles with Plucky Knitter Primo yarn in Elmer T, Miniature Lilacs and Speakeasy.  I have started on the second color.  This is an easy knit and I am enjoying it.

Color Affection Scarf

I was also anxious to begin the Cookie A sock club socks for April.  The pattern is Nanaimo Socks.  I am using a size 1 needle with Socktopus Sokkusu yarn in River Styx.  This yarn is wonderful and the pattern is very easy.  My needles are flying.

Nanaimo Sock 1

So, hope next week I will get to report more progress with my knitting.

No comments: