Saturday, March 31, 2012

Time Flies

I can’t believe that another week is over and tomorrow is Palm Sunday and the beginning of April.  Watch out for April Foolery.

I have been knitting.  I started a new sock.  The pattern is called Hayrick by Anne Hanson.  I am using Lornas Laces Solemate in the Pine color way with a size 1 needle.  I do like the yarn and this green is a different color of green.  The pattern is easy.  I will probably change the heel to my normal heel flap heel instead of the short row heel in the pattern.

Hayrick Sock 1 - Leg

Working with this yarn reminded me how much I liked knitting with it, so I bought another skein.  The color is chagrin.  It probably doesn’t show up well in the picture, but it is more of an orange color.

Lornas Laces - Solemate - Chagrin

I am still working on the Sheldon Blanket.  I am more than half way finished with the actual blanket.  I have also been working on the Hitchhiker scarf.  I have 26 points finished and the rows keep getting longer.

Hitchhiker - p2

I also bought some Jeanne worsted weight yarn to make some rabbits for Easter.  I got yellow (0056), green (0055) and orange (0053).

Jeanne Worsted

I have to play more with this new camera because of the shadows.

Well, back to work this coming week, but it’s almost over.  I will be looking forward to getting back to my normal routine.

No comments: