Friday, April 27, 2012

I’m behind on my reading

I don’t know what happened, but I got off to a slow start at the beginning of the year.  So, now I am trying to catch up.

The books I read so far this year are:

V is for Vengeance – Sue Grafton

Dixie Divas – Virginia Brown

Face of Deception – Iris Johansen

The Wednesday Letters – Jason F. Wright – I loved this book

The Killing Game – Iris Johansen

Range of Motion – Elizabeth Berg

Dead in the Family – Charlaine Harris

Honeymooning – Rachael Herron

Angel Falls – Kristin Hannah – her books are great.

The Notebook – Nicholas Sparks

The Wedding – Nicholas Sparks – what a great story

Fifty Shades of Grey – E. L. James

The Search – Iris Johansen

Died in the Wool – Mary Kruger

Fifty Shades Darker – E. L. James

Knit Fast, Die Young – Mary Kruger

Miss Julia Delivers the Goods – Ann B. Ross

I am 7 books behind.  I think I will be able to catch up.

No comments: