Saturday, November 12, 2011

Christmas Songs on the Radio?

Can you believe it?  Yesterday, driving to my knitting group, I was listening to Christmas songs on the radio.  I was thinking, nooooooo, it’s too soon.  I haven’t wrapped my brain around Christmas yet.  But, it’s coming soon and I am not nearly ready.

I have worked on some knitting projects this past week.  I finished the November KAL for my dishcloth group.  The pattern is A Peacock for Tunie by Elaine Fitzpatrick.  Silly me thought it was a turkey.  I used Peaches and Crème in teal with a size 6 needle.

November 2011 Dishcloth KAL

I also finished one sock using Gales Art in crayon box using a basic sock pattern with a size 1 needle.  I love how this sock knit up.

Gales Art - Basic Sock 1 - complete

Then, I worked on a sweater for my great nephew, Carter.  I am using the Buttons Cardigan pattern #606 with Dreambaby yarn in color 0310 (a tweed color in green) with a size 5 needle.

Buttons Cardigan

I also started on a colorwork pattern.  It’s my first one!  Pictures and information coming next week, I hope.

No comments: