Saturday, August 06, 2011

My new favorite sock yarn!

It’s Hazel knits Artisan sock.  I got a skein of oh my darling from the Cookiea sock club and I’m knitting the Jubilee sock pattern.  The yarn is so soft.  It’s not splitty and very easy to knit.  Here is is one sock completed.

Cookie A Sock Club - Jubilee Sock One

I do have some of this yarn, but haven’t used it so far.  But, I did buy a skein of Sweet Crush from the Loopy Ewe.  I couldn’t resist the color.

Hazel Knits - Artisan Sock - Sweet Crush

The August shipment of the Cookiea sock club came this week.  I got another skein of yarn that I never had before.  It’s a Verb for Keeping Warm, Metamorphosis yarn in Sugar jets.  I already know which pattern I will be knitting.  I plan on knitting it after I finish the Jubilee sock. I love this sock club!

Cookie A Sock Club - August 2011 - A Verb for Keeping Warm

I also bought Sanguine Gryphon’s skinny bugga in The very hungry caterpillar.

Skinny Bugga - The Very Hungry Caterpillar

And, I couldn’t resist these knitting kits from my local yarn shop.  I think the puppets will make great gifts.

KE kits

No comments: