Saturday, July 09, 2011

Twenty-five more books to go to reach my Goal

Well, I finally am back on track with my reading goal for 2011.  I have been reading like crazy.

Time of My Life by Allison Winn Scotch

Dreamlovers by Dodd Darin – brings back old times of the beach movies and oldies songs

Dewey by Vicki Myron – a great pet story

On Christmas Eve by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

The Girl who chased the Moon by Sarah Addison Allen – wonderful book

Say When by Elizabeth Berg

The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen – guess you can tell I like her books

House at Riverton by Kate Morton

Summer and the City by Candace Bushwell

Comfort and Joy by Kristin Hannah

Talk Before Sleep by Elizabeth Berg

Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah

How to Knit a Love Song by Rachael Herron

Until the Real Thing Comes Along by Elizabeth Berg

Sex and the City by Candace Bushnell – didn’t like this as much as the other two books

The Wedding Promise by Thomas Kinkade and Katherine Spencer

Are You There Vodka, It’s Me Chelsea by Chelsea Handler – liked it better than I thought I would and almost considered getting her other books, but got tired of the stories by the end of the book.

The Help by Kathryn Stockett – Great Book!

The Land of Mango Sunsets by Dorothea Benton Frank – I love this author

Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux

Never Change by Elizabeth Berg

Lickety Split by Kathy Hogan Trocheck

License to Pawn by Rick Harrison – interesting read

Crisis by Robin Cook

Smokin Seventeen by Janet Evanovitch – love these books and can’t wait for the next one.

Unraveled by Maggie Sefton – Love this series too and I’m looking forward to the next one.  Why can’t authors write fast enough?

No comments: