Thursday, July 28, 2011

So Many Projects…Can I find the time?

I have been buying more yarn.  I can’t stop myself since I have projects I want to knit.

I am planning on joining the Stephen West Mystery KAL that starts on August 1st.  So, I bought Madelinetosh pashmina in tern, nebula and steamage.  I just love the colors.

Stephen West KAL - August 2011 - Pashmina

I also got Bugga from the Sanguine Gryphon in Bog Fritillary and Cowkiller.  Possibly for another Daybreak shawl or another Stephen West project.

Bugga - July 2011

Finally, I bought Koigu KPPPM to knit a linen stitch scarf.  The colors are:  P123A, P401, P304, and P6308.

Koigu - Linen Scarf

Now, I just have to find the time.  I am almost finished with my Boysenberry Yo socks and I’m still working on the Sugared Violets Shawl.  I think I am going to knit the Cookie A Jubilee socks next from her sock club using the Hazelknits yarn in Oh my darling.  I need to wind the yarn tonight.

I did finish the July Mid Month Dishcloth KAL.  The pattern is Sea Waves by Andi Worthy in Peaches and Crème peacock.  I used a size 7 needle.

July 2011 Mid Month KAL

Off to knit…..

No comments: