Sunday, April 10, 2011

I’m behind on my reading

I haven’t been reading that much in the last couple of months.  I guess I have turned my attention to finishing up some knitting projects.  I know that I will catch up as the weather gets warmer and I can sit out on my back porch to read and knit.

The latest books I have read are:

Think Twice – Lisa Scottoline

Needles and Pearls – Gil McNeil

Best Friend Forever – Jennifer Weiner

The Inn at Angel Island – Katherine Spencer and Thomas Kinkade

Wild Orchids – Jude Deveraux

From Dead to Worse – Charlaine Harris

True to Form – Elizabeth Berg

Miss Julia Paints the Town – Ann B. Ross

If you Believe – Kristin Hannah

The Last Time I saw You – Elizabeth Berg

The Carrie Diaries – Candace Bushnell

Pinheads & Patriots – Bill O’Reilly

This Time Together – Carol Burnett

Roses – Leila Meacham

No comments: