Monday, April 18, 2011

I Got an IPAD2

I am so excited.  I finally got my Ipad2.  I ordered it about a month ago since it was so hard to get in the store.  I was suppose to get it next week, but it came 2 weeks early.  I am in heaven.  I got it all set up and I’m ready to go.  I have been playing Angry Birds Rio like crazy.

IPAD2

Even though this has been a distraction, I did finish another project.  It’s called the Lush Sampler Cowl by Classic Elite.  I used Madelinetosh yarn in silver fox with size 8 needles.  It knit up fast and I like how it turned out.

Lush Sampler Cowl

Since I finished my Wollmeise sock, I cast on another sock.  I am using Twisted Limone’s Tangy yarn in the color fruit salad with size 1 needles and a basic sock pattern.  I am going to try the afterthought heel with this yarn since it has wide stripes.  I thought this looked bright and springy.

Twisted Limone - Basic sock - Tangy - Fruit Salad

I also plan on going back and finishing up a thrumbed mitten that I started in 2007.  One mitten is finished and I have to knit the second one.  I know I won’t be using the mittens this winter, but I will be ready for next winter.  I am doing well this year finishing old projects.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

love the cowl and the ipad!