Friday, May 28, 2010

Too Many Projects

Do you ever feel as if you have too many projects going on the needles?  I think I am overwhelmed and the problem is that I want to start more projects.  This wouldn’t be too bad if I was finishing anything, but it’s not working out that way.

I did finish a dishcloth.  Wow!  It was my Monthly dishcloth groups mid-month KAL.  The pattern was Sea Waves by Andi Worthy.  I used size 7 needles with Peaches and Creme in Sea Mist. I love knitting dishcloths because I at least finish them!

May 2010 - Mid Month KAL

I am close to finishing my toe up sock.  Hopefully, I will be able to do that this weekend.

Maybe my problem is that I find too much yarn that I like, which makes me want to knit it into something really cool.

Yes, I bought another skein of Bugga.  I just had to have it.  It was a color that was not in my stash (well at least a color that I didn’t have in Bugga).  The color is Dragon Millipede. Isn’t it pretty?

Sanguine Gryphon - Bugga - Dragon Millipede

I also couldn’t resist stalking the Numma Numma shop for some of her yarn.  I love it when I stalk and I’m able to snag some skeins of yarn.  I got the Usual in Pie Please, No Substitutions and Extra Olives.  I just had to have this yarn since I am knitting the Angee sock pattern in Toasty and love the yarn.

Numma Numma - The Usual

Then I had to shop at Webs to get some yarn for a future project that I will blog about at a later date.  The yarn is Baby Ull in a natural colorway.  While shopping for this yarn, I also picked up a skein of Crazy Zauberball in color 1511 ombre.  This really knits up nicely for a shawl or sock.

Webs Order - Baby Ull - Crazy Zauberball

I guess I have to stop finding more projects to knit and finish projects that I have started. 

1 comment:

Alrischa said...

No way; just go ahead and buy whatever you like! Some of us like to shop vicariously ;)