Monday, May 10, 2010

Knitting Socks

I have really been knitting socks right now.  I am still working on my toe up sock.  I’m really enjoying this, who would have thought it.  I finished one sock and figured out how to do Judy’s Magic Cast on to start the second sock.  I love the yarn.  It’s Online yarn in the Candy Color 1177.  It’s so colorful and it only cost $10 for a skein.

Toe Up sock - Online 1177

I also started another sock using Numma Numma toasty in the colorway Grape Jam.  This yarn is really nice to work with.  Now I know why everyone buys it up so quickly when the Loopy Ewe has it in her store.  I am using a size 1 1/2 needle and I’m knitting the Angee pattern by Cookie A.

 

Angee - Numma Numma

Here is a closeup of the pattern:

Closeup - Numma Numma - Angee

 

I finished the May KAL for my Dishcloth Group.  The pattern was the Mother’s Day Rose by RaAnn Clegg   I used Peaches and Creme yarn in the baby pink color with size 5 needles.

May 2010 KAL = Mother's Day Rose Cloth

I better get back to knitting my socks.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

More great knitting! I do all my socks toe-up and I love it! Yours are fab!