Monday, June 22, 2009

Weather has got me down.

The weather sure is getting me down. There is totally too much rain going on here. Today, we are not having rain and currently the sun is shining, but it comes and goes. I guess I shouldn't complain because it will probably get real hot and I'll be complaining about that.

I have been knitting up a storm. I got through Chart C of my girasole. I really am enjoying this pattern. I also have been knitting on my Sundara sock and hope to finish up one sock today.
I have a dishcloth on the needles from my Yahoo KAL group, but I think there is an error in the pattern, so I haven't finished it yet until I find out for sure. This is getting to be a common occurance with these KALs.

I ordered more sock yarn from Sweet Georgia. I just love her colors. From left to right the colors are Boyesenberry, Saltwater, and Savory. I just need to get some socks finished so I can try one of these colorways.



Sweet Georgia - Boysenberry - Saltwater - Savory


I also got some Mama Llama Original sock yarn from the Color Coop club.

Mama Llama Original Sock - Color Coop


I love these project bags from KIP bags by ruddawg on etsy. Right now she doesn't have any bags, but keep checking because it's worth it. The red bag has a divider inside that is great for two separate balls of yarn to use for two socks on two circular needles. The bags also have pockets inside to put needles and other knitting gadgets. She did a really nice job on these.

Project Bag


I also got a nostepinne from A Piece of Vermont.

Nostepinne


Well, guess I'll go knit.....or maybe read.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

gosh don't you just love Sweet Georgie -- I finally got me some and it should get here this week!