Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Love to Read Books

I have been reading a lot and I have been enjoying it very much.

What I Did For Love - Susan Elizabeth Philips
The 8th Confession - James Patterson
Mr. & Mrs. Anonymous - Fern Michaels
Big Cherry Holler - Adriana Trigiani - Great book from the series Big Stone Gap
First Comes Marriage - Debbie Macomber
Wanted: Perfect Partner - Debbie Macomber
Vision in White - Nora Roberts - Great story, can't wait for the sequel
The Other Side and Back - Silvia Browne
All Pets Go to Heaven - Silvia Browne
Bulls Island - Dorothea Benton Frank - I love all of her books
The Last Lecture - Randy Pausch
Accident - Danielle Steel
Summer on Blossom Street - Debbie Macomber
Snow Flower and the Secret Fan - Lisa See
Illusions - Janet Dailey
Eucalyptus - Murray Bail
Dropped Dead Stitch - Maggie Sefton
Lorelei's Guiding Light - Lorelei Hills
Miss Julia Speaks Her Mind - Ann B. Ross - I read this in a day and got more books in the series
Look Again - Lisa Scottoline
The Rest of Her Life - Laura Moriarty


I love to read books, especially in the summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have read six of those books, I am so happy to see we like the same kind...now I can check the others out for my book club!! I also love the Friday Night Knit Club...author??? let me check...Kate Jacobs. I haven't read her second one, but have it on my list. I am also from PA. Enjoyed your blog.

Amy