Sunday, June 14, 2009

Milestones and Annie Modesitt

Can you believe that I forgot my anniversaries?

On May 28th, it was my three year anniversary for writing this blog. I can't believe I've been at this for three years now.

On June 12th, it was my 5th year anniversary for going to knitting classes. I started out at Kraemer Yarns and followed my teacher to The Knitter's Edge. I've come a long way since that Saturday in June.

In May, I was fortunate to meet Annie Modesitt at Mountain Knits and Pearls in East Stroudsburg. She taught a combination knitting class there. What fun! She also taught us the grandma's increase and knitting without a cable needle. I enjoyed meeting her and learning new techniques.

1 comment:

Alrischa said...

What's a "grandma's increase"? I googled it, but I only got one result: your blog!