Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Pocketbook is Hurting!

I have been knitting, but mostly dishcloth or squares for afghans.  I have to get 12 squares finished for one Yahoo group I belong to before the end of the year.  I am currently working on my third square, so I have to get knitting.  For another group, I have two squares to make.  They are finished and I blocked them.  I just have to take pictures and mail them off to the person who is putting the squares together.

I did finish the November Dishcloth KAL.  It is called Native American by Lisa Millan.  I used Peaches and Creme in Army Tan with a Size 6 needle.  I think it came out pretty well.
November KAL - Native American
I have been buying yarn.  From the Loopy Ewe I got sock yarn from Zen String.  It's Lotus Toes and Loopy Legends.  I just love this yarn and I'm glad I got some.  From left to right:  Lotus toes in Bart & Louise in the Garden, Stephen, Loopy Legends in Lauries Carolina Morning, Michelles Pretty Pink Cactus, and Ronnis Jewel Box.  Aren't they great colors?

Loopy Ewe - Lotus Toes and Loopy Legends
From the Loopy Ewe, I also got The Sanguine Gryphon Bugga in the colorway Periodical Cicada, Eidos sock in Cleitophen, Claudia Handpaints in Antique Jeans and Eat Your Veggies.

Loopy Ewe Oct 24
Of course I had to get the Malabrigo Sock yarn from the Loopy Ewe.  I got Malabrigo Lace in Natural and Malabrigo Sock in Tiziano Red and Cote D'Azure.

Loopy Ewe - Malabrigo
The Loopy Ewe is hurting my pocketbook!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many beautiful yarns. I see so many beautiful socks ahead for you!