Saturday, May 09, 2015

It feels good to finish projects

I am finished with the Yowza Weigh it Shawl.  I used Miss Babs Yowza yarn in the color prince with a size 7 needle.  The knitting wasn’t bad, but the picot bindoff was torture.  I couldn’t wait to finish it, but it got nice.  I do need to block it though.

Yowza Weigh it Shawl 1 - complete

I also finished the first Hedera Sock by Cookie A.  I am using Hazel Knits Artisan Sock yarn in the color blueberry with a size 1 needle.  I love Hazel Knits Artisan sock yarn.  The stitch definition is wonderful.

Hedera Sock -1

I cast on for the second sock, but I’m currently trying to finish the Blue Heron Bulky Chenille Cowl.  I am close to finishing this project, so I think that I will keep at it.  Interesting that these 3 projects are in the blue family.

I also bought some Universal Yarn in Cotton Supreme.  I need cotton yarn like I need a hole in my head, but I wanted to try this cotton yarn out.  I will make a washcloth out of it.

Universal Yarn - Cotton Supreme - color 611

So, this week my goals are to finish the cowl, cast on the washcloth and make progress on the second Hedera sock.  Here’s hoping that I can do it.

No comments: