Saturday, May 02, 2015

Finally it’s warm outside

Today was a beautiful day.  It was warm enough to sit outside to knit and read.  I really enjoyed it and it looks as if this coming week will be the same.  Finally winter is behind us.

I have finally been knitting and trying to finish things before casting on something new.  I did finish the Sunny Baby Blanket that I was working on.  I used Encore in the color 0215 ( a yellow color) with a size 8 needle.  I did adjust the pattern.  I cast on 108 stitches and only did 9 repeats total of the pattern.  I like how it turned out.

Sunny Baby Blanket

I also finished my St. Patrick’s Day socks.  It’s a little after St. Patrick’s day isn’t it?  I used Fab Funky Fibers yarn in the color Shades of Green with a size 1 needle.  I also did an afterthought heel for this sock.

Green Socks

I am working on finishing the Cookie A Hedera socks, the Yowza weigh it shawl, and the Bulky Rayon Chenille Cowl.  Hopefully, I will have another finished object this week.

I did buy more yarn.  I got Madelinetosh sport yarn in the Woodstock color.  I plan on using this to make a shawl.  I don’t know what kind yet, but I am sure I will find a pattern.  However, this is on the back burner for now because I want to finish some projects first.

Madelinetosh - sport - Woodstock

I also got Llama Lace Melange yarn in colors 105 and 106.  I plan on using this to knit the kite shawl.

Llama Lace Melange

Last, but not least, I had preordered yarn from Fibernymph Dyeworks in Soft Kitty, which is in the Bedazzled Base and Sad Panda, which is in her Bounce Base.  I got those this week.

Fibernymph Dye Works - soft kitty and sad panda

My camera broke, so I ordered a new one.  I should get it this week.  I ordered a new bag from CraftssoMatic on Etsy and I want to show the picture of it.  It is so cute.  I had to order another bag from her and that should come this week.

No comments: