Saturday, March 22, 2014

It’s a beautiful day in the neighborhood

And, the snow is melting!  Yahoo!  Although we may have a little snow this week.  I certainly hope not.

I haven’t done too much knitting, but I did do some.  I finished one sock of the Desert Vista Dyeworks Zombody go Bragh sock.  I am using a size 1 needle.  I love this colorway. This is for St. Patrick’s Day; however, I do not have it finished for that day.  Ah, maybe next year!

DVD - Zombody go Bragh - Sock 1 complete

I did start another sock using Gale’s Art sock yarn in the color Hydrangea.  I figured that this was a great spring color.  I am making the no purl monkey socks with this yarn using a size 1.5 needle.

Gales Art - Monkey Sock - Hydrangea - Sock 1

I did work a little on the Gale Sweater. I got a couple more repeats knitted on the front. I am using Plymouth Homestead yarn in taupe heather (it kinda looks like grey) with a size 11 needle.

Gale Sweater - Front2

I forgot to mention last time that I finished the Flutterby baby blanket using Flutterby yarn in the pink/purple color with a size 10.5 needle.  This was for my new great niece Chloe.

Flutterby Baby Blanket complete

I couldn’t resist getting more striping sock yarn.  From Must Stash yarn and fiber, I got Fae Queen and Candy Crush (I had to get this because of the name)  in her Perfect sock base.

Must Stash - Fae Queen and Candy Crush

And, I also got Chocolate Bunny Cake in the same base.  This yarn is Must Stash yarn too, but I got it from Little Skein on Etsy.

Must Stash - Perfect Sock - Chocolate Bunny Cake

No comments: