Saturday, March 08, 2014

Spring is around the corner?

At least I hope so.  The sun is shining today and it’s 43 degrees out.  Melt snow Melt!

I have been knitting.  I am still working on the Flutterby baby blanket and started the second ball.  I should finish this soon.  Maybe this week.

I also worked on the Zombody go Bragh sock by DVD using a size 1 needle.  This makes me think of spring.

DVD - Zombody go Bragh - Sock 1B

I also started the Gale sweater.  I am using Plymouth Homestead yarn in a gray color with size 10.5 and 11.0 needles.

Gale - Front - Ribbing

Forgot to mention last time that I also got Malabrigo Rasta yarn in the color Violeta Africana.  This was a back order from Webs.  I want to use this yarn to make mittens.  I know, it will have to be mittens for next year.  I love the color.

Malabrigo Rasta - Violeta Africana

All my chores are finished for the day, so I guess I will do some knitting and reading.  Sounds good to me.

No comments: