Saturday, April 27, 2013

Productive Knitting Week

I did well this week with my knitting.  I finished the Haystack Socks.  I used a size 1 needle with the Sanguine Gryphon’s Bugga in the color Familiar Bluet.  I forgot how nice this yarn is.  The pattern was very easy.

Haystacks Socks - Complete

I finally finished the Voodo you Love me Zombie doll.  I used a size 4 needle with Gnomeacres yarn in the Voodo you Love me color.  I got the heart button from her too.  Love the yarn and the pattern.

Zombie

I finished one basic sock using Lollipop yarn in the Lavender Fields color.  I just love the colors and the striping.  I used a size 1 needle with this pattern.

Lavender Fields Sock 1

I also finished day 2 of the 2011 Advent Calendar Scarf.  I am using a size 2 needle with Madelinetosh merino light in the rainwater color.  This is the first time I am using beads in a project.  I started using a crochet hook and then switched to my fleegle beader.  The fleegle beader is great!

Advent Scarf 2011 - Day 2

I got my Seusstastic order from Dancing Dog Dyeworks.  The yarn is a sport weight.  I got a full skein of the Seusstastic color and a half skein of orange to go with it.

DDD - Sport - Seustastic and Orange

I also got Madelinetosh Sock in the Fireside color.  I am going to use this to make a scarf.

Madelinetosh Sock - Fireside

Still working on the mimi cowl with the mink yarn.  It is so soft. I plan to start another shawl this week and maybe another sock.

1 comment:

Jill L said...

great project (love the bu socks -- must look that one up). love thenew yarn as well!